Here is a picture of our little slugger...during this game (5/21) he got on base twice and the second time made it home. If you can zoom in on the picture, you can actually see him looking right at me as if to say "Hey mom, I told you I would slide." Actually he just wanted to mess up his white pants so that I would have to scrub on them.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Jordan - Our Little Slugger
Here is a picture of our little slugger...during this game (5/21) he got on base twice and the second time made it home. If you can zoom in on the picture, you can actually see him looking right at me as if to say "Hey mom, I told you I would slide." Actually he just wanted to mess up his white pants so that I would have to scrub on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great action shot of Jordan! Your blog looks good!
Post a Comment