Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Florida Vacation

We decided to take a trip to Florida and we had a wonderful time. This picture was of Chad, Jordan and Isabel at the hotel pool on day one.
You can't go to Disney without a picture of Mickey (this was actually taken at Epcot Center - day two)
Jordan and Isabel outside the Nemo ride at Epcot.
Since Jordan got out of school for a week, we needed to do something educational so we visited Kennedy Space Center in Titusville, FL on day three. See my space heroes.
One day four we decided to go over to Clearwater Beach for a "real" beach day. Isabel was not to sure of the sand, and would not venture off the blanket until the very end of the day. Jordan had a great time playing in the water with Chad. We finished our trip with a visit to Seaworld on day five to see Shamu and friends. Then the next day (Mother's day) we parted ways and the kids and I waited to fly home and Chad started out the trip home in the car. He had to basically escape the Florida wildfires and closed highways. If it's not a hurricane running us out of Florida, it's a wild fire keeping us there. We all made it home on Monday afternoon safe and sound. I'll send more pictures soon. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day!!! I know I did.

1 comment:

Faith said...

What cute pictures. Glad you had a good time. Isabel is getting so big! I want to go to the beach!