Many of you know that I left my job back in April and have been a stay at home mom for the last couple of months. It's been the best short-term job that I have ever had, I have loved every minute of it. However the time has come that I must return to my career (and a paycheck and benefits).
I recently accepted a new position with a local company to work with a school district as the Wellness & Health Benefits Coordinator. I will be working with all staff coordinating their new wellness program. I am so excited about the new opportunity. If I could have wrote a position for myself, I would have wrote this one. It is perfect for me.
Thank you to everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers this last couple of months. It has meant everything.
Love,
Jackie
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yahhooo, I am so happy for you!!
Post a Comment