Jordan is always playing and trying to get Isabel to laugh and run through the house...in fact he is chasing her right now as I type this post. Yesterday Isabel had her first offical boo-boo. Jordan and her were sitting on the deck chair cushions in the house and she ended up bumping her head on the wall by the fish tank. She is fine...I'm sure it's just the first of many boo-boos to come. Sunday, August 05, 2007
Kids will be kids
Jordan is always playing and trying to get Isabel to laugh and run through the house...in fact he is chasing her right now as I type this post. Yesterday Isabel had her first offical boo-boo. Jordan and her were sitting on the deck chair cushions in the house and she ended up bumping her head on the wall by the fish tank. She is fine...I'm sure it's just the first of many boo-boos to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment