Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sorry I have not written lately...

We have been so busy lately between football practice, games and now indoor soccer season starting. I have also be searching and looking for a nanny to watch Isabel and baby Grace three days per week (Chad's sister's baby). We are having some luck with good interviews, but time is running out.

In addition to that, we had a new baby in the family...Owen Scott was born on October 8th and weighed 5lbs, 10 ozs (little guy). Jeff & Cathy and now baby Owen are doing fine at home. We also have had parent/teacher conferences and numerous other things going on around here. I wish I could say things have got to slow down a little, but the holidays are coming...blah, blah, blah.

I hope this finds everyone doing well, please continue to pray for my uncle Eddy, he is still battling his brain tumor and related health concerns and hopefully will find out good news tomorrow at the doctor...

Take care everyone and talk to ya later...
LY
Jackie

No comments: