Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sorry it's been so long...


Hello all,

We've had a busy 2008 so far...It's finally spring break and I think I will be able to catch my breath soon. With Chad starting his new career, Jordan's state assessments, my grandma passing just this last week, things have been hectic. We are doing fine, just trying to stay afloat and keep my head above water. At least this week I only work 1 1/2 days, so mostly I will be off work and with my kiddos.

Jordan and I went and say "Horton Hears a Who" yesterday, it was really cute. We also did a bunch of errands and running around while Isabel was at daycare.

Hope everyone is enjoying this "semi" warm weather...keep looking, spring has to be there somewhere.

Please says some extra prayers for my uncle Eddy (mom's younger brother)...during recent doctor's visits this past week, he did not get a very good report...it's simply wait and see in another two months what the scans say then. He did not feel really good during Grandma's funeral, but never once complained. He's such an awesome and Godly man...he can really use the prayers.

Take care everyone and happy early Easter...
LY
Jackie

No comments: