Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Dress from High School Days


Some of you might remember that in High School I took a ton of sewing classes...I made everything from dresses for the HS dances, to pillows, bags, hair bow and this red dress. Actually I never finished it (hem and zipper) back then. Mom kept it all these years and then when I had Isabel she had her friend Judy finish it for her and then gave it to me. It looked like about a size four so I kept it in her closet all this time. I took it out a couple of Sunday's ago and put it on her...it fit perfectly. So I had to take these pictures before we walked to church that day. Next time, I will try and have a ribbon around her waist to dress it up. Thank you Judy and Mom...I need to get you guys a picture of her in the dress.

No comments: