Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Well we had a good "chocolate" day around here...Chad sent me flowers at work (first time in almost 17 years of being married I might add). Mom and Darrell brought us lots of chocolate from Russell Stovers, and Jordan and I had a movie night. We watched Secretariat (LOVED it). Sorry Connie - I owe you $2 on the redbox (it's a long but good excuse). The movie will go back in the morning.

The movie was even complete with a real live horse race by Isabel at the end. As the last race was running on the movie...here comes Isabel flying by in a race with two of her horses (one which even made horse noises). It was classic Isabel...

Anyway on a more serious note, Chad goes for his PET scan tomorrow morning at 11:30 with the scan at 1pm. They called him today and said no food after 5:30 tonight....have you ever heard of such a thing (maybe after mid-night but 5:30pm)?

Well anyway that was our day today...appreciate your prayers and wishes as this next week will be long with the wait to see the results of this scan. We have follow-up appts on 2/22.

Happy Valentines Day to all!

XXX OOO
Jackie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love to you Jackie and your family. We are continually praying! All is well. God keeps our days stable and secure. Isa.33:6

Unknown said...

Jackie I just realized I was signed in under Rick's account. The comment is from me....LU...Karen