Monday, April 18, 2011
Today was a little stressful!
Chad has his central line placed today for his stem cell transplant. The doctor had a heck of a time getting him to go under mild sedation...in fact he said he gave him enough to knock out three people, but Chad kept on talking and looking around. Not something I would want to be awake for - yikes! Well at least that is over but now Chad is trying to sleep and it really hurts and he can't roll over or get comfortable...it might be a very long night for him, then he has to get up real early and we have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7am...why am I still up? Ok I'm heading to bed... Please pray that collection goes well tomorrow and that we do not have to come back on Wednesday for additional time. Good night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment