Only 15 days to the magic 100 days. I'm not sure exactly what happens at that point, but I think it is a PET scan.
Sorry we have not posted lately, we have been very busy now that Chad is back to work and we are all on different schedules this summer. He is feeling better but still really tired at night...he usually is up in bed by 9pm.
Isabel is having a fun summer of staying with grandma's, swimming in the pool and going to gymnastics. School supplies are all bought and waiting in the back pack for the first day of school. I was dreading it but now I am ready (I think).
Saturday Chad, Jordan and I are going to the Kenny Chesney concert at Arrowhead...me and my cowgirl hat cannot wait!
Well I must get up early so off to bed for me.
Take care
Hugs
Jackie
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment