Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering September 11th



What was I doing that morning...10 years ago!


I was driving to work to a meeting at the Shawnee Branch and heard something on the radio so I called Chad to have him turn on the TV. While I was driving down Johnson Dr he said "OMG I can't believe that just happened!" That was the moment the second plane hit the tower...

I will never forget driving up to the airport later that day to my office and seeing all the airplanes sitting all over the airport...There were tails of every different airline you can think of sticking up sitting still (It was very spooky).

Today I woke up and looked at my clock and do you know what time it was? 9:11 am...

Thank you to all our first responders, fire, police, EMT for all you do everyday!



Have a great week everyone!

No comments: