My Valentine to all my friends at school
Dressed and ready for our party
Me and my friends
I Love My Brother - how sweet! I was thinking she would write I love my Mom but hey it just proves that she does love him even though the fight all the time - made my heart melt!
February 21st - Snow day for all four of us! We had pancakes, watched some TV, NASCAR, played in the snow and made snow ice cream (oh yeah and I worked some too). Busy day!
Of course we had to have a little photo session while playing - love this picture!
We were cold and came back inside to have hot chocolate and make ice cream
Snow Ice Cream - love that the recipe called for CLEAN snow (all in CAPS)- as if I had any doubts!
It was yummy...
Her favorite part of playing outside was knocking me over and covering me with snow...she thought it was pretty funny. Me not so much...but she had me laughing so much I could not get up with all the layers on.


No comments:
Post a Comment