Monday, July 15, 2013

My New Hobby...

Photography...Is always been a passion of mine.  Taking it to the next level, not going professional by any means but love just to capture those everyday moments for people.  Kids are my favorite subjects...just the innocent way they are.  I am photographing my first (non-family) member this next weekend.  A friend of mine's son who will be a senior this year.  Just a little nervous for that one, but I have some great ideas to try and capture that perfect moment.  I have a couple other clients lined up as well for the rest of the summer.  Here are a few of my recent models:
 Sweet Julia (Isabel's friend)
 My dad's old 51 Chevy Pickup



 My nephew Owen 

 My beautiful nieces Grace (above) and Mackenzie

 Of course my sweet girl - who I'm glad is always willing to be my model to check my lighting, backgrounds etc.



Enjoy!


No comments: