


Ok, pictures are really slim now that the holidays are over...I took these pictures last weekend. Isabel now has four teeth...if you click on the one picture above you can actually see them. She's also got some wild hair going on in the middle picture. Her hair is getting longer and Chad says I need to figure out a different hair do, he does not like the mohawk. Oh well for now we are keeping it the same. Isabel will be eight months old tomorrow...I can't believe it. Jordan is well but ready for some warm weather...he's got a little cabin fever. Take care everyone...LY Jackie

2 comments:
Teeth already? Wow, she is growing! We are ready for spring, too. Had enough of this cold, miserable weather! I have those trumpette socks in an envelope ready to go to the PO-- will try (again) to get there this week!
No hurry on the socks, we'll get them when we get them. Thanks for sending though, they are so cute.
It was 50 degrees here today so we got to be outside...Isabel too. Take care:)
Post a Comment