Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jordan at World of Wheels




Jordan and Chad went to the "World of Wheels" last Sunday. This was an event that my Dad always took Robbie and I too when we were little. Chad said that his family always went as well. I have pictures of Robbie and I with the General Lee and Chad even got to meet Boss Hogg when he went one year. Even though there was no General Lee or Boss Hogg at the car show this year, Jordan had a good time out with his dad that day. However they probably should have checked before they left on where exactly the car show was...they went to Bartle only to find out that the car show was a Kemper. Oh well, they had a good time anyway. I wish I could have said the same, I was home with Isabel and a 102 degree fever.

No comments: