Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary...and other pics!

Happy Anniversary Monty and Connie
January 24, 1970 - 2010
40 Years
All us kids and grandkids took them out to dinner!

Grace Elizabeth

Jordan Foster and Owen Scott

Isabel Marie

Most of my Dad's family at my uncle Rudy's funeral
We will miss you Uncle Rudy!
Dad, Me and Robbie

My kids being kids...they made a fort in Isabel's room

My pretty girl!

My sweet heart!
Isabel said something really cute the other day. I was upstairs in my room and she was there with me. She went down stairs to see Chad and then came back up and said (with her hand on her hip) "I went down stairs and talked to my Dad, and he said...." She had her hand on her hip and it was just so funny...she sounded so grown up.
There was also a sweetheart dance in town Friday night, they must have talked about it at school on Friday because that night she said. "Can I go to the dance with all my children?" I said "are your friends going to the dance?" She stated, "Yes, can I go to the dance please, please?"










No comments: