OK - If anyone EVER hears me complain about it being HOT or HUMID or the SUN is in my eyes PLEASE thump me over the head!
I am so tired of this winter...it was 47 degrees on Thursday, and then snowed yesterday. I can't take it anymore. At least this winter will make me appreciate the spring and summer that much better.
Things are well here for us...looking forward to spring break and the possibility of going to Florida in May to see the space shuttle take off. This has been a "bucket list" item for us and we need to do it this year since the space shuttle program has been cut.
The kids are doing fine, Jordan will soon be completing Elementary school and going to Middle School next year! Isabel will be a Kindergartner next fall in 2011! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment