Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I love my husband...and new kitchen island!

I wish I would have taken a picture of the Redneck Island before he started working on it. It was awful with a yucky board on top with old laminate tile squares to serve as a countertop! And the dishwasher sitting out in the open, yikes!
At least you could reach the napkins and stuff from the backside - easy access!

Now look and see! This will be nice for when we are in quarantine and I will be doing all of the cooking for a while. He also needed to get it done before he gets sick and weak with the chemo again next month. He and Jordan did an awesome job!

It's still not totally done but a HUGE improvement! Thank you Chaddy and Bubba!
Love,
Me

PS - more tests tomorrow and also on Thursday, then we wait for all the results to know our next steps and dates!

1 comment:

Faith said...

That is awesome! Great job :)