Well we still are not totally certain of Chad's dates yet for stem cell transplant. More than likely it will be the second week of April that everything starts. He still is undergoing pre-testing and we have a final (I think) appointment Monday afternoon.
It's hard for everything to be up in limbo, but that is what we are used to. Hurry up and wait! Again, I'm not the most patient person but I am starting to get there.
Tomorrow is the first day of spring...at least we will have good weather for his transplant...no more snow at least (has it ever snowed in April?)
Be sure and go out to look at the full moon tonight...it is supposed to look 14% bigger since the moon is so close to earth.
Have a great Saturday!
Jackie
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment