Sunday, September 30, 2007

35 and holding!!!

Ok, so I turned 35 yesterday...big deal right? The thirties never really bothered me so this one is not that big of deal - at least I keep telling myself that all day today. At least Chad has not yet made the comment that I am now as old as him for the next 22 days...
However, I am not very cool according to Jordan, but Isabel at least still loves me and wants me around at ALL times. She puts on a good attempt to make me feel wanted when I take her to the church nursery...she throws a good fit only later to learn that she turned it off just as fast as she turned it on and that she was fine a few seconds after they closed the door.
Oh well, life goes one even when you turn 35...
I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, kids and family. I can't ask for anything more...

Take care and have a wonderful October!!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Birthday Jackie! I know what you mean about the age thing. (Did you read my last blog about getting old?) On one hand, it really stinks, but on the other hand I do appreciate the experience that comes with age.

I love you girl! Hope to catch up with you soon!

xoxo

Faith said...

Oooh, I just read your comment. I do not want start THAT stuff!!! No fair that we are getting old like that, especially when I don't FEEL old most days. ;-)