Monday, September 10, 2007

St.Louis/Labor Day/Jordan's Party





Labor Day Weekend...we traveled to St. Louis on Friday night(actually Illinois - where Robbie and Sherri live), did some sight seeing on Saturday, went to the airshow on Sunday (which Isabel slept through the loudest part of the Blue Angel show - how she sleeps through fireworks and airplanes I'll never know). We drove home on Sunday night and then Monday morning went to Chad's parents for the annual Labor Day parade, but we were not done yet. After the parade we went back to his parents house and had Jordan's birthday party complete with lunch. presents and cake. After a quick visit to see Grandma and Grandpa Foster we made it home just in time for baths and bed. Whew...I needed to go back to work just to get some rest. We had a good time. I'll post again after I get some more rest...
Jackie

1 comment:

Faith said...

Looks like fun!