skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of Third Grade
Jordan is now in third grade and can now "officially" ride his bike to school.
However, the rule is he can only ride to school with his friend Bobby who is in fifth grade and he has to wear his helmet (no exceptions). I got a little push back on this till Bobby's mom told me that when Bobby was in third grade the only way he could ride to school was if his dad rode with him. I'll post again soon (Faith - lol) from our trip to St. Louis this past weekend. We had a good time but are ready for a relaxing weekend at home.
1 comment:
I know, my kids hate the helmet rule, too. I say better that than a broken head!
What'd you do in St Louis? Can't wait to see pics!
LY
Post a Comment