
We made it another week...here is a picture to share with you of our pretty girl! Our house is officially a mess again but we have a couple of days home to get organized before another work week. Chad continues to improve and is much better than a week ago when he had chemo. We are all sleeping much better and getting some rest.
We have family pictures tomorrow at church for the directory, hopefully they come out good. Take care and stay warm!
Ly
Jackie

6 comments:
She seriously looks so old! We should get the girls together for a playdate sometime soon. xoxo
Has Ava been to see "Tangled" yet? I was thinking about taking Isabel on Saturday after her gymnastics class.
No, that would be fun but it is her birthday that day and so we are going to the inlaws for a birthday lunch. Otherwise I would totally be up for it. Maybe another time?
Yeah - I was not totally convinced about going on Saturday. We could go over winter break? That would be fun...Happy Birthday to Ava - it's fun to be the bug number "5"!
Oops - I meant "big" number 5 - not bug! hee hee...
Okay, sounds good! Let's make a plan for over the break. :)
Post a Comment