I can't believe its Monday already...how did that happen. Well at least the Chiefs won yesterday and San Diego lost (thanks Raiders). It was not a pretty Chiefs game but the outcome was good!
We got the Christmas tree up and decorated yesterday. We have a "Santa Key" ornament so that Santa can get into the house on Christmas since we do not have a fireplace. We hung that on the tree last night and this morning Isabel came out of her room and looked around and said "You did not let Santa in last night." It was so cute as she was really concerned that Santa got locked out. I told her that Santa only comes on Christmas Day and that he will be here in a few weeks. She is really looking forward to Christmas this year.
I love the innocence of children at Christmas!
Hugs to all,
Jackie
Monday, December 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment