Sorry I've not posted in a while...Chad has felt terrible this last week and I just did not want to be doom and gloom this time of the year. However last night he had a good night and slept all night! While that seems like a small accomplishment it is huge in our house as that meant he did not wake up coughing and unable to catch his breath.
The Chiefs also won today and I am COMPLETELY DONE with my Christmas shopping when my mom picked up one last item for me today. I also am over 50% done with wrapping everything.
Now I just need to get through two more days of work and then I am off until January 3rd. I really need this break if only to clean my house and get organized.
Hopefully Chad will continue to get stronger and be able to enjoy the holidays. We have CT scans on December 30th and will review them against the October CT scans with the doctor on January 4th - so if you could be praying there that would be good. Until then we hope he continues to get stronger this week and feel better.
OK - I must leave now and do the dreaded grocery shopping and find my long lost son who has been at my Dad's house since Friday.
I hope everyone has a great week...
God Bless
Jackie
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Praying for you all. Let's make plans, mkay?
Yes, we need to make a date to get these girls together for the movie. We can go any of these days - Mon, Tue, Wed after c-mas. How does that sound to you guys?
Jb
Monday might be best. Let me talk to Neil and call you.
Post a Comment