Good morning,
Chad has chemo scheduled for today and also an update from our oncologist to see the results of the CT scans that were done last week. Please pray that we receive good news as we can really use it right now. Thank you...
Love,
Jackie
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Jackie,
I just wanted to say you are such an inspiring wife for Chad and a true blessing to your family! I have been praying for you all and had left a couple messages on Connie & Montey's machine but never heard back. I am sure everyone has been busy getting through these past few months. I was blessed to have spent last Christmas with your family & thankful you opened your hearts & home. Please let Chad know he is being lifted in prayer...asking for God's wisdom to be given to the doctors, healing from God's hands, peace for you all that surpasses all understanding, and a love surrounding you by others that you can't help but know God has you all in the palm of His hand!! Love in Him, Terri Schrag
How wonderful to hear from you Terri...I saw someone today at the Cancer center and I asked someone at the desk if they knew who that was because they looked so familiar. I was thinking very hard and realized they looked very much like you? So that is funny that you were the "Terri" that my SIL cathy was referring too! And now here you are, it's so good to hear from you...how are you doing? How are your boys? I've missed seeing you around the church. Thank you for the prayers for Chad...we had good news today and are still praying for a complete recovery. Keep in touch and come back to see us soon! take care and God Bless
Jackie
Post a Comment