Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Girl

 Ok these pictures are backwards but that is ok...This is at Powell Gardens last Saturday when we took her and three friends to the Fairy Tree house exhibit.  It was a hot one...
 Ashley, Rylee, Isa, Jenna
Good friends...I'll have to post the video of them singing Red Solo Cup on the way home - stinking funny!
 Ok this was her actual birthday - passed out on the living room floor after three days of cheer camp and birthday stuff!  One tired girl!
 I can't believe she is six already...where does the time go! 
Both my kids are getting so big but such a blessing to us and we love them so much! 
 Cheer camp - parents performance (on her birthday) - she is smiling so big if you zoom in!  Chad is not happy that they taught them how to do the splits - ugh those daddy's being protective of their little girls!
 This was a real cute "Aloha" cheer
 Both my kids do not lack in the social friend skills...she is having a good time here.  The high school cheerleaders sang Happy Birthday to her when they were in their small group.  So sweet of them to do that!
 Look - I got an iTouch - now I can stop using mommy's phone!
I always take a picture of her in the mornings on her birthday...Happy Birthday baby girl!
June 7th



No comments: