What is that you might ask? Well I will be running their new Flex Services Division which includes FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, commuter benefits etc. It is a great opportunity and I am extremely excited about it. I have been very busy over the last three weeks learning so much and meeting new people.
Thanks for all your prayers for Chad, he is doing great and we are looking forward to a fantastic summer and vacation in September.
We promised Isabel that when daddy got better we would go to the beach...she has NOT forgotten this and so we leave in September for Orlando and St. Pete beach. This will be our celebration trip for Chad's recovery, his 40th birthday (last year) and mine (although I want to point out that I am still only 39 until way after this trip).
Isabel's tooth is still loose so we have yet to use the tooth fairy pillow but it won't be long. She was so cute the other day as I had to leave super early for a trip to Wichita with my manager for the day. She asked "Are you going on a train?" She also asked when I came home that night "Did you have a good trip with your boss?" too funny... Chad on the other had forgotten I even went to Wichita...until Isabel asked this question.
Also, I had made her breakfast sandwich before I left and she got it out of the fridge and warmed it up in the microwave herself...she is getting to big too fast! She said something funny tonight but for the life of me I cannot remember what is was! Oh well...good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment