Sunday, June 03, 2012

Get the tooth fairy pillow ready...

While I was brushing her teeth tonight I noticed a tooth pushing it's way through behind a bottom baby tooth.  I then wiggled her bottom tooth and its official - it's loose!

We ran to get the tooth fairy pillow and she was so excited and said "I'm going to get $20."  Whoa kiddo!  I told her "the tooth fairy in this neighborhood is not that rich, and you most likely will not get that much."  I told her to ask Jordan, he would know...

Why do all these milestones have to come at one time?  Give me a break for a while will you...

I started my new job on Friday at The Taben Group as their new Manager of Flex Services.  It's going to be a great opportunity and I'm very excited...

Have a great week
Jackie


No comments: