Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


























































We had a fun Halloween Party tonight...we had Dora the Explorer, Boots the Monkey, FLO the Progressive Girl, a pretty butterfly and construction Jeff. We also had Grandma Connie, Grandpa Monty, Chad and Jordan as themselves.
Chad felt good enough to go trick or treating with us for a while then it got too cold for him and he then helped pass out popcorn. It was crazy on our street...I think the whole town was here and it did help that the weather was great.
On a more serious note, Chad has his next chemo round on Tuesday (as long as his counts come back up). We are taking the computer and going to watch a movie while we are there...I guess you could say it is a date, since other than doctor appointments we never get to go far from home and we probably never will set foot in a movie theatre again (I head they were the worst for germs).
We are praying and hoping that he keeps his strength up after this next treatment and that he continues to get better. He already has seen improvement in all the symptoms that took us to the hospital in the first place.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween...bring on the holidays is all I can say at this point!
Love,
Jackie




2 comments:

Faith said...

Looks like a fun time! :) Isabel looks so big, wow, she is growing up fast! I can't wait to see you soon... love you guys

Jackie said...

Yeah Faith I know what you mean. She is already wearing a size 6 in pants and a 6x in tops. She has exploded in height recently...growing like crazy much to Chad's dismay...

He hates that she is getting so big!