Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The news...

We learned today what Chad has been diagnosed with...

Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma...a rare form of Non-Hodgkins...

We told Jordan today about Chad. That went easier than I expected...and I did not even cry. Chad did good with his chemo treatment today and we are VERY hopeful to go home tomorrow. We will stay with the Bond's until Chad gets his strength back so that he is on one floor with no stairs and his mom can be with him through the week while I go back to work.

I will probably go back to work on Monday and work around Dr appointments, chemo treatments and taking care of him and the kids...

That's all I know for now, but will be updating again soon...

Thank you to EVERYONE who has offered to help with the kids, meals etc. I really appreciate all the offers and may take you up on those once we are back on our own. We really have discovered a great support system out there and you have no idea how we appreciate it. We will fight this with all we have and BEAT it!

LY
Jackie

No comments: