Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still no news!

Hello,

Still no news on a diagnosis yet...we are getting closer and may have an answer tomorrow. Today was a rough day for Chad, when I got there this morning he was in bad shape from getting no sleep the night before.

It was so bad we almost needed to call 911 or go to the emergency room...oh wait we were all ready there. There is a sign on the wall that is a note to family members to watch for signs and notify staff if there are certain changes etc (basically you know your loved one the best). I actually took time to read that sign this morning and then marched down to the nurses's station to find our nurse for the day.

We got him settled and he fell asleep and when he woke up the Chad from yesterday was back. It was like night and day. When I left tonight he was just falling asleep and I hope and pray he gets that much needed rest/sleep tonight. I plan to be there at 7am to hopefully "catch" the doctor in the morning.

More tomorrow...kids are at the Bond's and I am off to bed.

LY
Jackie

No comments: