Ok - I said there would be NOTHING that was worth going out for prior to looking at the ads in the newspaper yesterday! Then at 9pm last night Connie and I planned our strategy...verified Chad was ok to be here for the kids and off we went at 3am...first destination Kohls! Then we were off to JCP, K-Mart, Dicks, Target (where I switched cars and rode with Cathy my SIL). Somewhere in the mix of stores my mom met up with us and shopped for a while.
Then we were back to Kohls for my car then to Wal-Mart and home...10 hours later I am tired.
Ready for a quick nap and then off again...not sure where this time!
Happy Black Friday everyone!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
u guys have more energy than us; Allison went to see Tangled movie with cousins Josh and Hannah and Josh's girlfriend-I did some things around the house. Had wonderful Thanksgiving!and leftovers We are thankful that Chad and entire family sound upbeat and energetic!
Kathryn & Allison
Post a Comment