Well I'd love to be telling you right now that Chad has rebounded well from his chemo and is making good progress...but things change quickly and he is now in the hospital with Pneumonia...
We had another rough night and I called the doctor this morning (like the book says) and they told us to go to the ER so we did. They did a chest x-ray and CT and decided it was pneumonia and they admitted him this afternoon.
We are hoping to only be there maybe 24 hours but that may not be the case according to our hospital doc...
Please pray he responds well and gets to come home tomorrow...he is already looking to escape so it will be a long evening tonight. I plan to stay up there with him thru the night.
More updates later...thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers...
Love,
Jackie
Friday, November 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment