I love Thursday's and Friday's...it's just that I am so tired by this time during the week. Maybe it's getting over that hump and then knowing it's all down hill until I get to spend 2 days with my favorite people.
Our pastor came to visit Chad today and told Monty later that Chad looks like a completely different person than when he saw him that Sunday after we got home from the hospital. I remember that day...it was one of his weakest days. He was so impressed on how he looked today.
He does look like his old self again...however he is congested again last night and today. I wonder if that is a side effect of chemo? Non of us are sick so I wonder if it could be allergies or just a side effect. Need to look that up...
Ok, time for bed as I have an early morning meeting...
More later...
Jb
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment