Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stuff...

Chad had a good report from his labs today so that is good news. Chemo next Tuesday...

Please pray for my dad as he was admitted to the hospital today with mild chest pains...they ran tests and were going to send him home this afternoon but could not get him released (it got too late and they had not read the test yet). Hopefully he will get to go home tomorrow... He will need to follow up with the cardiologist to make sure all is well. Carolyn if you read this can you tell Aunt Stella for me and tell her not to worry as I saw him today and he looked really good and was pacing the floor to go home.

I am heading to Washington D.C. tomorrow morning for the National SHRM Leadership conference and my high school friends Faith and Tracy are meeting me in DC for a girls' weekend! How this actually came together is short of a miricle as the three of us can barely schedule a dinner every three months together. It will be fun, I can't wait...

I'll post updates from my travels throughout the weekend...

LY
Jackie

No comments: