Well at least today was uneventful...we were home this morning by 11:30. All they did were labs and some meds then we were out of there. Tomorrow is transplant day or (Day zero) and at that point we start counting upward to 100 (magic number).
We both came home and took a nap then I made lunch...I might actually become Betty Crocker again - NOT! No really it's not that bad just cooking for us again...except I made enough chicken noodle soup for six people yesterday and gave it to Connie and Monty since Chad can't eat left overs and Isabel really likes it. I will be happy when Chad is able to cook again down the road, as he has spoiled me since Isabel was born.
Connie should get grandma of the year (sorry mom) but she invited Isabel's little friend Julia over for an afternoon playdate. Isabel was super happy! Thanks C & M for taking care of my kiddos...I am so thankful for you!
Jordan's been at his friend Cole's house all weekend and having a good time. I think he prayed for rain at church today so that he could get out of mowing the lawn - however it will still be here for him tomorrow! Thanks Leslie and Brett for letting him stay the weekend...
Ok, more later...Chad really feels bad today and they said he probably will for the next couple of weeks until his counts come back up.
Tomorrow should be one of those adventure days where we don't know what to expect and are just along for the ride...
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Take care...
PS - Ms Shirk if you read this, send me an email with your home email and or your blog address. I hope you are feeling better...Jordan said that you were at school and said to tell me hi!
LY
Jackie
Sunday, May 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Prayers are with u all !! Hope.to.see u soon
Post a Comment