Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day 2

I'm so tired yet I cannot go to sleep...I miss my kids (there I said it in print). Every time I let my self really think about them I start to tear up...I even miss the arguing about who touch whom etc.

Isabel has a make-up soccer game tomorrow night that I am going to try and sneak away to so I can see them. Connie said she has grown another couple of inches and the new clothes that my mom and aunt bought her are none too big. Jordan left me a surprise self made mothers day card in the mailbox today after school - OK I need to quite while I can still see to type!

OK, you can see it is imperative that I go to bed soon since the morning comes quickly.

How's chad - well he's had much better days than today (I will leave it at that). Two weeks is the magic number of days until he starts feeling somewhat better...please say an extra prayer for him in the morning as that is the roughest part of the day.

He did call it his "morning sickness" today so he still has a little sense of humor...

LY
Jackie

No comments: