Blogger was down so I could not post yesterday...
Chad's WBC has increased significantly over the last two days...although he still is not out of the woods, he has been taken off several medications.
He still is on a two a day IV antibiotic for his past infection. He gets this in the morning at clinic then we bring the second dose home with us for 12 hours later. This will continue until next Tuesday/Wednesday.
They keep mentioning release from KU back to our oncologist at the end of next week. We are really hoping this will happen. We would love to have a day where we can sleep in and not have to be at the clinic at 7am. That is still a week away so I'm not going to get overly excited about it.
However, I think back to this time last week and realize now how sick he really was and I am so thankful we are past that point. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...we are still day by day but we are seeing the end of the tunnel.
Hugs,
Jackie
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment